Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I need a break...

What do you do when the person you love more than yourself is hurting and there’s nothing you can do about it? And it seems the more you try, the more you backtrack from making them happy? I really wish someone would tell me what I could do to make this all better. I just want answers and I want him to be happy. That’s it. Bottom line.

My best friend told me when I start to have one of those moments to just pray that everything’s gonna be alright and pray for strength to keep going. I’ve been doing that. I just pray he’ll be okay and end up happy. I know he’s strong, there’s no doubt. I just wish there was something I can do to make it easier for him.


---


I really need a fucking break. Bills, essays and exams aren't happening for me right now. I just want to sleep...

No comments: