Okay so ignore the tone/mood of the last post, I think I seriously met the nicest man today.
Wait, where was I? Yea! So I was paying for my stuff at the self-check out because I love doing anything that involves the self…including masturbation. Anyways. I was paying for my stuff when the man who worked there tapped me on the shoulder and asked how I was doing today while he handed me some stickers. I was like “Well I’m feeling pretty sick but I think you just made my day” and he said “Yea well I’m only supposed to be giving it to children and just one but I think you’ve earned these” and he handed me…not 1 or 2 or even 7 stickers but 9!! NINE STICKERS?! FOR ME?! I got sooo excited that I grabbed my stuff and the stickers and almost bounced but then he was like “Wait! Ma’am, don’t forget your money..that’ll make you more sick” because I forgot the 5 dollars cash back. Wow, he’s so freaken sweet. If I forgot that money, I would’ve kicked myself in the ass for it. And I think he said “Alright feel better!” like 3 or 4 times while I was walking out of the store. I hope he has the best shift of his entire life tonight or even the rest of the week. Heck, just whenever he’s working.
It’s crazy. Good people are everywhere. I’m actually wearing one of the stickers right now. It’s so cool, they’re like food doing sports. One is of a banana playing soccer, another is a crab surfing, a pizza rollerblading and a cookie skateboarding. A cookie skateboarding?! Whoa, I love cookies and I love skateboarding. The only thing I love more is a cookie skateboarding. Hahahaha. And he’s wearing a helmet. Super adorable! Hahaha. Okay wow, this might be the drugs talking but I feel on top of the world. I also might be overdosing on dayquil and other various pain killers because I haven’t really been keeping track of how often I’m taking them or how many pills. Hahahaha.
I love you old man at alberston’s! And if you weren’t old enough to be my father, I think I would’ve fallen in love. Hahaha. Who am I kidding? I’ve never been one to follow the rules. LOL. Okay TMI, sorry.
Anyways, I gotta get back to sippin’ on that sizzurpppp. No really, I need cough syrup real bad. This whole cold/flu thing is getting out of hand. I’m sick. I’m also krispy. Krispy like a two piece out of popeye’s. (Emily, stfu and go to sleep)
Sick as shit but happy,
Emmyis(ick)h
P.S. I have another post comin’ up but I’ll wait til tomorrow when I can collect my thoughts better. Goodnight :)

No comments:
Post a Comment